Hi there! I'm Louise, a 23 year old digital and print designer living in Wellington, New Zealand. I pride myself on my typography, editorial design and branding skills. In my spare time and I dabble in all kinds of other design, including web design, print making and photography.
I currently work as a Design Media Coordinator at the Greater Wellington Regional Council where I run the social media accounts, and plan and design digital campaign collateral. I have completed a Bachelor of Design degree, majoring in Visual Communication Design with Honours.
Feel free to contact me if you would like to discuss possible design work.
Design work experience:
- Greater Wellington Regional Council - digital design, social media management
- Metlink Wellington - digital design, social media management
- NZ Book Council - print design
- Prepair NZ - print design
- ShipInsight - print and book design
- Harcourts LTD - print and digital design
- Weta Workshop - print and digital design
- Banks Group LTD - print and digital design, photography, social media management
- C3 Church Wellington - print, interactive and digital design
- C3 Church Palmerston North - print and digital design
- Koha Coffee - print design and logo design
- Volunteering NZ campaign design - print and digital media, social media management
- Rotary Club Wellington event design - print and digital media, and logo design